All California Lending Logo

Low Rate California Hard Money Loans For Experienced Rehab Investors – Fix and Flip Financing

Chris Goulart

Experienced rehab investors in California are at a premium and we have the hard money loan programs to reward the most experienced investors with lower rates and costs.  While our hard money programs have been a ‘one size fits all’ type of pricing model for many years, an influx of investor money has allowed us to expand our offering to reward investors who have been successful and who have experience.

For the most highly experienced investors, we are able to offer single digit rates on our fix and flip lending programs.  These programs are tied to the loan to value as well as the experience level of the guarantor.  They will cap out at 80% loan to value max, using the current value for the initial funding and the as complete or ARV value for the rehab funding.  For investors that have cash to work with, structuring these rehab loans properly can save a substantial amount of money.

In addition to better and lower rates for experienced fix and flip investors these programs also offer lower fees.  Depending on the project, fees for these hard money experience based rehab loans in California typically fall out between 2.5 – 3.5 points.  There are no minimum credit score requirements involved either.  We verify your experience, verify your project and price based on those two factors.

For highly experienced investors able to put 30% down on the purchase price we can typically structure a rehab loan that will fund the remaining 70% of the purchase price plus 100% of the rehab costs.  For those with the highest levels of experience, these loans are typically going to come with a rate below the 9% level.  Even for those with only an average level of experience we can often offer this structure at slightly higher rates that are still in the single digits.

For those looking for more leverage, we can go as high as 80% on our loan to value ratios, although the higher loan to value funding levels do come with some increase to rate.  By the same token, lower loan to value ratios can allow pricing to come in much lower, in some situations approaching the 7% level.  For highly experienced investors with cash to work with who are looking to leverage these programs can make a lot of sense – and save a lot of money compared to the more traditional fix and flip lending options.

For more information about our experience based California hard money rehab loans please call us at 877 462 3422.  We will be happy to discuss your transaction and experience level and discuss the various ways we can structure your deal.

Chris Goulart specializes in creative private money solutions secured by real estate throughout California. The private hard money loans he works with are typically funded by individuals and groups outside the more traditional banking industry. He has specialized in private hard money loans for over a decade and is fully licensed both at the state level, through the DRE, as well as the national level, through the NMLS.


Google Users Reviews

Roseanne Baker
Roseanne Baker
18:45 07 Sep 18
Chris is extremely professional, is a hard worker, always responds back to my emails/calls promptly, and is an expert... as what he does. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for lending services and I will continue to use him for all of my lending needs in the future. You will not be disappointed with his more
lorraine pitre
lorraine pitre
18:44 07 Jun 17
I used All California Lending to provide me with a hard money loan. My loan representative was Chris Goulart. I... needed the loan to close in 15 days. Mr. Goulart was able to close the loan in the time frame expected. Several things I admired about Mr. Goulart was that he had great communication via email, text and/or verbal. He was always available. I was even out of the country while he was processing the loan. I came back and the loan was completed. 5 Stars!!!read more
See All Reviews

Recent Posts